BARAMO™ has triple action of active ingredient “TRIKO-activ™ (Natural products complex)”
1. 5a-reductase (DHT activator) inhibition
5a-reductase enzyme converts the male hormone, testosterone, to dihydrotestosterone(DHT) causing hair-loss. Increased DHT in the hair follicle induces regression of hair follicle around front head and top of the head, and then results to abnormal thin and discolored hair. Therefore, inhibition of the enzyme activity of 5α reductase is directly prevent hair-loss in male-type alopecia.
active ingredient TRIKO-activ™ clinical data (1)
2. Anti-inflammatory effect
TRIKO-activ™ Protects scalp skin and pore from oxidative damage and inflammatory shock causing hair loss
active ingredient TRIKO-activ™ clinical data (2)
3. Phytoestrogenic activity
Triko-active™ induces the secretion of estrogenic hormone – reactivation of hair follicle
active ingredient TRIKO-activ™ clinical data (3)
BARAMO’s Clinical Tests: 8weeks, 16weeks, 6months, 1 year
1. Research Title
Clinical effecacy of hair-loss(Alopecia) prevention and hair-growth promotion by the hair solution containing Sophorae Flos extract.
2. Research Objectives
To evaluate the hair-loss prevention and hair-growth promotion effect of a product on human scalp.
(1) Enrolled patients were average age 38, satisfied Modified Norwood-Hamilton II male alopecia patient and satisfied Ludwig Grade I female alopecia patient, total patient numbers are 25. Evaluated with Photo-Trichogram in hair number count per same area within 8 weeks.
(2) Assessed safety and effecacy over 16 weeks by clinical observation, global photography and questionnaire.
4. BARAMO’s Short-term results in 8 weeks
: Hair loss count decrease, hair thickness increase, total hair count increase
(1) Male case : 8 weeks before and after
(2) Female case ; 8 weeks before and after
5. BARAMO’s Long-term Results in 16 weeks
(1) in the test group, ratio of anagen hair and hair diameter increased each experimental time point, and the hair loss counts significantly decreased after 16 weeks (p<0.05). In the control group, total hair counts, ratio of anagen hair, hair loss counts, hair growth rate tended to decreased, and the ratio of terminal hair significantly decreased after 8 weeks (p<0.05). (2) Comparison between the test and control groups, hair diameter significantly increased in the test group (p<0.05), and there were no significant differences in the other parameters, total hair counts, ratio of anagen and terminal hair, hair loss counts, hair growth rate between 2 groups. (3) At the end of the study, over 70% of subjects answered in affirmative on the question of “satisfaction.” 6. Conclusion
The hair solution containing Sophorae Flos extract showed the hair-loss prevention and hair-growth promotion effect as investigated by clinical observation, global photography and quesionnaires.
1. Extract of Sophorae Flos for preventing production of hair loss causative agent and its composition (Korea Patent KIPO No. 10-0845786)
2. BARAMO products are made with natural plants extract.
3. Triple functions are very effective locally on scalp and hair.
4. There are no systemic side effect.
5. BARAMO products are effective and safe for not only men, but also women and adolescent who are troubled with hair-loss.